Annual Employment Law Seminar
Co-Hosted by Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin and Fisher & Phillips
June 30, 2023
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin and Fisher Phillips are pleased to partner and present the 2023 Annual Employment Law Conference. Experienced workplace law attorneys will deliver a one-day comprehensive program that will address the hottest issues that impact California businesses. The conference will feature keynote speakers, and timely topics in employment law, workers’ compensation, and HR.
Conference sessions include:
- 2023 Employment Law Update
- Workers’ Compensation and Leaves of Absence
- Wage & Hour and PAGA Claims
- Terminations and Investigations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- And more…
The day will end with a cocktail reception where attendees can connect with conference presenters.
Early Bird (until March 31, 2023): $275.00
General Entry Fee (after March 31, 2023): $325.00