Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin and Fisher Phillips are pleased to partner and present the 2023 Annual Employment Law Conference. Experienced workplace law attorneys will deliver a one-day comprehensive program that will address the hottest issues that impact California businesses. The conference will feature keynote speakers, and timely topics in employment law, workers’ compensation, and HR.
Conference sessions include:
- An Update from the California Civil Rights Department, Presented by Kevin Kish, Director of the CRD
- 2023 Employment Caselaw and Legislative Update
- Strategies for Defending Workers’ Compensation Post-Termination Claims
- Preventing and Responding to Costly Wage & Hour/PAGA Claims
- Meeting the Challenges of Work Comp Psyche Claims
- Leave of Absence Update-HR Practical Advice for Meeting LOA Challenges
- Workers’ Compensation and the FEHA Overlap Challenges
- Strategies for Defending WC Complex Litigation
- An Update on OSHA Regulations/Tips on Responding to Citations
- Preventing and Responding to Workplace Violence
- HR Strategies for Conducting Sexual Harassment Investigations
The day will end with a cocktail reception where attendees can connect with conference presenters.
This conference is a paperless event. Therefore, should you wish to download any of the material provided to you, please bring a laptop, iPad or any other electronic device. There will be a sufficient Wi-Fi connection, as well as a few charging stations throughout the event.
Rene Thomas Folse, JD, PhD., is the MCLE sponsor for this event and has sole responsibility for the content - California State Bar Sponsor #11240. Attorneys can earn up to 6.5 hours for attending this event.
Discounted rooms at the Disneyland Hotel are sold out. Please contact Disneyland Hotel directly.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received no later than 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be granted after 14th day before the event nor will they be given for no-shows. Attendee changes: Should you choose to transfer your registration to another person you must notify FSML by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 days prior to the event.