Join us on October 21, 2022, for this important Zoom session to review the new laws signed into law by Governor Newsom, most of which, if passed, will be in effect as of January 1, 2023. The session will include a review of:
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- AB 152: Extension of COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave (Pending)
- AB 257: the Fast Food Accountability and Standards Recovery Act (Passed)
- AB 1041: Expansion of California Family Rights Act to included “designated person”
- AB 1949: Bereavement Leave (Pending)
- AB 2188: (California’s New Protections for Employees and Marijuana Use) (Passed)
- AB 2693: Extension of COVID-19 Requirements (Pending)
- SB 1044: Emergency Conditions: Retaliation (Pending)
- SB 1162: Expansion of Pay Data Reporting (Pending)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (Passed)
- Viking and Arbitration Agreements
Don’t miss this important presentation so your HR team and risk department is ready for the new year!
Cost of attendance: $50.00
Presented by: Bernadette M. O’Brien, Esq., SPHR, Partner, Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received no later than 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be granted after 14th day before the event nor will they be given for no-shows. Attendee changes: Should you choose to transfer your registration to another person you must notify FSML by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 days prior to the event.