Annual Employment Law Seminar
Co-Hosted by Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin and Fisher Phillips
June 28, 2024
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin is pleased to announce that in partnership with Fisher Phillips, the firm’s annual Employment Law Conference will return on June 28, 2024, at the Disneyland Hotel. The conference will feature keynote speakers, and the latest hot topics in employment law, workers’ compensation, and HR.
Conference sessions include:
- Employment Law: Caselaw and Legislative Update
- What’s New from the California Civil Rights Department
- CA Leave Laws Update (including information on the CA’s new Reproductive Loss Leave, Bereavement, and New Paid Sick Time Law)
- Wage and Hour Update (including a PAGA update and the latest on meal and rest break requirements)
- Work Comp: Best Practices for Effective Management of an Initial Claim
- CA Privacy Laws and Employer Compliance Requirements
- Work Comp: Strategies for Defending WC Claims Based on Sexual Harassment/Hostile Work Environment
- Work Comp: The Challenges of Inconsistent WC Work Restrictions and the Crossover Obligations between WC and FEHA/ADA
- CA’s New Workplace Violence Law (SB 553) and Cal/OSHA’s Expected Enforcement
- Responding to Workplace Discrimination Claims/Creating Compliant DEI Programs
The day will end with a cocktail reception where attendees can connect with conference presenters.
This conference is a paperless event. Therefore, should you wish to download any of the material provided to you, please bring a laptop, iPad or any other electronic device. There will be a sufficient Wi-Fi connection, as well as a few charging stations throughout the event.
Rene Thomas Folse, JD, PhD., is the MCLE sponsor for this event and has sole responsibility for the content – California State Bar Sponsor #11240. Attorneys can earn up to 6.5 hours for attending this event.
Discounted rooms at the Disneyland Hotel available upon registration.
Early Bird (Until May 10, 2024): $350
General Entry Fee (after May 10, 2024): $395
Parking not included.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.