Please join Bernadette M. O’Brien, Esq., SPHR, of Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, along with Senior Partners John B. Floyd, Esq. and Amanda A. Manukian, Esq., this Friday for an updated COVID-19 Webinar. The webinar will featuring special guest speakers, Dr. Nachman Brautbar, M.D., medical expert, practicing physician and Managing Partner of Ford & Wallach, Scott Ford Esq., for important updated information on workers’ compensation and COVID-19.
- An employment law update on issues pertained of COVID-19 provided by Ms. O’Brien;
- Update on the work comp presumption and the impact on California COVID-19 claims;
- Workers’ compensation case scenarios;
- DOL’s enforcement of paid sick leave laws;
- Reopening guidance and requirements;
- Pros and Cons of "Immunity Certificates"; and
- Common questions
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received no later than 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be granted after 14th day before the event nor will they be given for no-shows. Attendee changes: Should you choose to transfer your registration to another person you must notify FSML by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 days prior to the event.