Join Bernadette M. O’Brien, Esq., SPHR., for an update on California’s complex myriad of disability related leave laws including an overview of recent cases, new legislation, and proposed legislation.
Topics Will Include:
- A Family And Medical Leave Act/California Family Rights Act Update
- A Paid Sick Leave Update
- An Update On Leave As An Accommodation Under The Fair Employment And Housing Act
- Key Tips On Managing Extended Medical Leave
- Key Tips For Conducting The Interactive Process
- Medical Certification Guidelines
- Caselaw Update
- New/Proposed Legislation Impacting Disability Related Leaves Of Absence
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received no later than 14 days prior to the event. Refunds will not be granted after 14th day before the event nor will they be given for no-shows. Attendee changes: Should you choose to transfer your registration to another person you must notify FSML by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 days prior to the event.